Advanced Technology and Techniques
The past few decades has seen a rapid advancement in the technology and techniques used in the restoration industry. Since SERVPRO of Beaverton started in the early 2000's the restoration industry has changed and advanced. These advancements allow SERVPRO of Beaverton teamto restore a property back to preloss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively. We invest in the latest technology and equipment because it helps us restore your home more quickly and to minimize cost. We invest in technology such as a thermal camera that allows us to detect moisture inside walls, technology like rescue mats that help to extract water from your hardwood floors and allow them to be dried in place. Greatly minimizing the time your home is having work done as well as keep down the cost to you the customer. We also utilize professional-strength cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products to cleaning and sanitize the affected water damage area for your comfort and safety. SERVPRO puts time and money into researching and developing the very best products to help to clean and restore your home or workplace to preloss condition.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.