Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours or schedule themselves out a month in advance when it is best for you, but lucky for you we are ready to help and respond to emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year, including all holidays. We understand that when water is coming through your ceiling into your kitchen that you can not wait for the next week or even the next day, that is why when you call us we answer your call. We Do, not a phone service, not an answering machine. When you call us you will speak to one of our trained managers who is able and ready to dispatch a crew to you. When you call us after hours, even 2 am, your call is answered by Kathy Linderman our owner who forwards the phones to herself after hours or one of our trained managers on call. This means we can dispatch a crew right away and help you.
SERVPRO of Beaverton has been serving our community when disaster strikes from sprinkler breaks, flash flooding in our area and the frequent rain and wind storms.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (503) 520-9451
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Beaverton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.